The Annual Cookie Cruise Fundraiser
Thank you to everyone who made the 2021 Cookie Cruise a success!
2022’s Cruise is Thursday, August 18th. Click here to purchase your tickets.
The annual “Cookie Cruise has been a summer highlight in Pittsburgh for almost 30 years. Originated as a political fundraiser, the Cookie Cruise is now a charity benefit for various organizations. Each year, proceeds will go towards The Bob O’Connor Foundation, to help honor Bob’s legacy of public service.
Thanks to our supporters, this past year we were able to accomplish the following:
- In honor of the Bob O’Connor Spirit of Pittsburgh award we were able to provide a gift of $2,000 each to 7 recipients from the following organizations: Big Brothers
and Sisters, Boys and Girls Club, Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh, Pressley Ridge, School for Deaf, Variety Club, Website Referral.
- The Bob O’Connor Spirit of Pittsburgh Award celebrates those who have continued to give back to their communities despite their own hardships.
- We were able to continue our holiday Cookies for Seniors event. We bake, pack, and distribute cookies to various senior citizen centers in the Pittsburgh area during the holiday season. It’s fun, festive, and extremely rewarding.
- We helped to feed the homeless with the Albright United Methodist Church.
- We also teamed up with The Florida Recycled Project and Shuman Juvenile Detention Center.